Hi! I am Yisen Xu(许宜森). I am a master student of School of Computer Science, Wuhan University, advised by Dr.Jifeng Xuan. Early on, I received my bachelor degree at School of Computer Science, Wuhan University, majoring in Software Engineering. My research interests lie within software testing, machine learning, nature language learning and deep learning.
- Yisen Xu, Xiangyang Jia, Lingbo Li, Fan Wu, Jifeng Xuan. Automatically Identifying Calling-Prone Higher-Order Functions of Scala Programs to Assist Testers. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 35, 1278–1294(2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11390-020-0526-y.
- Yisen Xu, Fan Wu, Xiangyang Jia, Lingbo Li, Jifeng Xuan. Mining the Use of Higher-Order Functions: An Exploratory Study on Scala Programs. Empirical Software Engineering, 25, 4547–4584 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10664-020-09842-7.
- Yuhang Li, Shi Ying, Xiangyang Jia, Yisen Xu, Lili Zhao, Guoli Cheng, Bingming Wang, Jifeng Xuan. “EH-Recommender: Recommending Exception Handling Strategies Based on Program Context”. Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS 2018), Melbourne, Austrilia, December 12-14, 2018.
- Yisen Xu, Xiangyang Jia, Jifeng Xuan. “Writing Tests for This Higher-Order Function First: Automatically Identifying Future Callings to Assist Testers”. Proceedings of the 11th Asia-Pacific Symposium on Internetware (Internetware 2019), Fukuoka, Japan. 2019.
- Yisen Xu, Fan Wu, Xiangyang Jia, Lingbo Li, Jifeng Xuan. “Mining the Use of Higher-Order Functions: An Exploratory Study on Scala Programs”. Proceedings of the National Software Application Conference (NASAC 2019), Hangzhou, China. 2019.
Awards & Honors
- First Prize Scholarship, Wuhan University, 2018
- Third Prize of Citi Financial Innovation Application Competition, 2017